Smart Scope® CX is a patented portable device to screen cervical abnormalities in a single visit in point-of-care settings.
We have worked with gynecologists in private healthcare and with physicians and auxiliary nurse midwives in the public healthcare systems since 2015. Smart Scope® helps these professionals in the following several ways:
- Hardware advantages: As a trans-vaginal imaging device, it helps them conduct the test easily and quickly without depending on a special setup.
- Software advantages: Its inbuilt telemedicine system facilitates remote consultation.
- Artificial Intelligence-enabled model allows a trained health worker or medical officer to provide a screening report within minutes.
- Disposables kit advantages: A convenient kit allows them to conduct the tests in a hassle-free manner, anywhere anytime.
- Does not require mains electricity or batteries or special setup.
Clinical studies at Tata Memorial Center and other research institutes have shown a tremendous promise. Smart Scope® has been used for thousands of community based screening tests.
Last year, we deployed 100+ units in India, in public as well as private healthcare.
Marketed with well-documented field experience